When you submit a bid on an opportunity, Marketers can either approve or decline your offer. You will receive automated emails that indicate the status of your offer, corresponding with the Marketer's response. You can find an outlined list of the types emails you will receive below.
Automated Email Responses For Creators
- Direct Offer Received from Marketer
- Direct Offer Cancelled by Marketer
- Negotiation from Marketer
- Offer Accepted by Marketer
- This email is triggered when a:
1. Marketer accepts your Bid (or negotiation)
2. Marketer accepts your Direct Offer Negotiation
- Content Verification Failed
You Got Paid!
When a Marketer sends a Direct Offer to you, you can either approve or decline their offer. They will then be sent automated emails that indicate the status of their offer, corresponding with the your response. You can find an outlined list of these emails below.
Automated Email Responses For Marketers
- Direct Offer Accepted by Creator
- Direct Offer Declined by Creator