If you have participated in a Campaign, you can request a payment from the Marketer on your Direct Pay tab. This article will walk you through requesting a Payment from the Marketer.
1. Log into your account and select the Direct Pay tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
2. Once on the Payments dashboard, select Request Payment.
3. A pop-up will appear asking you for a Description of your payment. You will also need to include the name of the employer who will be sending your payment.
4. Once you have entered your Description and the name of the Marketer, select Create Payment Request.
5. On the Payment Request page, you will need to enter the following information:
This will be the date that the payment request was submitted. The date will auto-populate to today's date or you can select a different date from the calendar drop-down.
Type of Payment
As a Content Creator, you will only need to choose from one of the four Content options provided.
The Merchant field allows you to provide more information about the Marketer. For example, if you are creating content for Marriott, "Marriott" in the Merchant field.
Your notes are essentially the description of the payment.
6. After you have filled out all of the required information, select Create Line Item.
7. Now that you have included all of your information for this report, select Request Payment. If you have multiple requests to include in this report you must create a new line item for each payment request.