The transaction screen will display all your purchased projects. You can also see if a project has been paid to the freelancer, as well as view and download purchased projects.
- Log into your Ebyline editor account.
- Click the 'Transactions" folder at the lower left of the screen.
- By default, you will be shown all purchased projects for the current month. Use the date selection tools at the upper left to expand or change the time frame.
- You can also enter the name of the freelancer in the "Keyword" search field to display purchased projects for a specific freelancer.
- Clicking the title of the project from the displayed list will open that specific project and allow you to download the assets.
- Click the "Export to CSV" button at the upper right to download the list in Excel compatible form.
If you are an Editor Admin for your organization, you will have access to all sold projects for your organization. Use the date and keyword search to narrow the list to what you wish to see.
- The "Sales" section will show any projects you have sold to an organization.
- The "Invoices" section allows you to view your organization's past invoices.
- The "Buyers/Sellers" section allows you to view summarized information for all sold projects by users.
- The "Tax Forms" section will allow you to download your 1099-misc form for projects you sell through Ebyline.