Track all your payments on the Sales page. This is your accounting log of projects that have been paid or are pending payment.
- Click on "Transactions" from the Folder Rail.
- Click the "Sales" navigation link.
- Use the Drop down menu's to change the date ranges you wish to view, or select "All Dates".
- Use the "Export to CSV" link to download your transactions to an Excel compatible folder.
- Estimated date: this is the date you can expect payment from the organization. This is calculated based on the organization's payment terms and when the invoice was sent.
- Paid: once the payment has been processed and sent to your PayPal account, the status will be listed as "Paid" and include the date payment was made.
The transaction numbers shown in the "Id" column will be displayed in your PayPal email alert and in your PayPal payment's "Notes" field for your reference.
To access this information, log into your PayPal account, and click the "Details" link for the Ebyline Inc payment. This will display the details for that single payment. Listed in the "Notes" section will be the transaction numbers along with the full title of the projects you were paid for.
Proof of Income from PayPal:
You can use your PayPal account to report on all payments from Ebyline Inc.
- Log into you PayPal account.
- Click the "Activity" menu at the top.
- Select "Activity Export" from the "Statements" drop down menu at the right.
- Set the date range and file type you wish to generate.