Withdrawing Funds From PayPal To Your Bank Account
Modified on: Tue, 26 Mar, 2019 at 10:12 AM
BELOW ARE THE STEPS NEEDED TO TRANSFER (WITHDRAW) MONEY FROM PAYPAL TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT:
- Click on this link: https://www.paypal.com
- Click "Log In".
- Enter your email address in the 'Email Address' field. Enter your PayPal password. Click the "Log In" button.
- From the main PayPal screen, you will see your current PayPal balance displayed on the left, below the welcome message.
- Click the "Transfer to your bank" link below the amount displayed for your PayPal balance.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer from PayPal to your bank account into the "Amount" field. Enter the full amount with decimal point and cents. Like: 200.00. Click the "Continue" button.
- The "Review" screen will be displayed. Confirm that the information displayed is correct, and click the "Withdraw $X.XX USD" button at the bottom of the screen. This button will display the amount you're transferring.
- A final confirmation screen will be displayed. You can now click the "Log Out" link near the top middle of the screen to Log Out.
- Check your bank account in 3-4 business days for the transferred amount.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.