You can adjust the frequency of email notifications from Ebyline regarding new postings to the pitch board, project notifications, and new clips found for your profile.
- Log into your Ebyline account.
- Select the "Manage Account" menu option from the main menu (accessed by clicking your name at the upper right).
- Click the "Preferences" navigation link.
- In the "Email Notifications" section, click the drop down menu for the email notice you wish to adjust. Select the appropriate option.
- Click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the screen when done.
- Pitch Board Updates - These emails alert you of new job postings from editors looking for freelancers to work with.
New Clips Found - These emails alert you of your stories found by the Ebyline platform on the websites you have listed under Publications you've worked for. These clips are not automatically added to your profile, but must be reviewed and approved by you.
Project Approved - These emails alert you of completed projects that have been purchased and queued for payment.
- New Projects - These emails alert you to projects that are waiting for you to take action.