Using the Ebyline Wordpress Plugin, you can import the last 60 days of completed projects into your WordPress site. Each project will create a draft post in WordPress with your content in the body of the post. You can then easily edit and post your imported project to your WordPress site.
- Log into your WordPress account and install the Ebyline for Wordpress Plugin.
- Select the "Import" menu option from the "Tools" menu.
- Click the "Ebyline" link.
- Click the "Log into Ebyline and Import" button.
- Sign into your Ebyline account.
- If you are a member of multiple Organizations select the one you wish to have projects imported from.
- Click the "Import" button.
After the import is completed, you will receive a report detailing what took place.